VMware

Highlighted

Issue same ip address tail for multi interfaces in vRA/vRO 7.4

SLiu
Techie
2598     0

Hi ,

We have multi interfaces on each vm connect to different segments ,  Can I issue the same address tail for those interfaces in vRA/vRO 7.4

Example:
Interface 1 -> 11.1.10.10
Interface 2 -> 11.1.20.10

Interface 3 -> 11.1.30.10

Re: Issue same ip address tail for multi interfaces in vRA/vRO 7.4

TTiscareno Community Manager
Community Manager
2599     0

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking here, but devices can have multiple IP addresses and NIOS will be able to track each of those separately in IPAM. DNS has no issue with multiple IP's under a single name.

Regards,

Tony

[ Edited ]
Eli187
Techie
2599     0

hey there!!!

I am also facing this issue... The multiple interfaces in vRA/vRO are having problem of same ip issues. I tried to change ip addresses with changing the internet connections. But, still its not working! How to fix this issue??? Mobdro Thanks

TTiscareno Community Manager
Community Manager
2599     0

@Eli187 wrote:

hey there!!!

I am also facing this issue... The multiple interfaces in vRA/vRO are having problem of same ip issues. I tried to change ip addresses with changing the internet connections. But, still its not working! How to fix this issue??? Mobdro Thanks

Sorry for the delayed response. As you attached your question on a previous inquiry, this was missed. To avoid this in the future, be sure to start a new thread when you want to ask a new question. If you think it's related to a previous post, be sure to include a link to the other thread.

For your inquiry, it's not clear what is not working. What steps are you following and do you see any errors or warnings?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You