Highlighted

Remove IPAM Connection in vRO

katherines01
Techie
8258     0

I've got v4.3 of the Infoblox IPAM vRO plugin installed and configured. I want to remove one of the IPAM connections I have showing in the vRO inventory as it is now redundant, but I can't find how to do this.

There doesn't appear to be any delete/remove/uninstall workflows for IPAM connections, only a Create IPAM Connection workflow. You also can't right click on the connection in the inventory and run any workflows on it or remove it.

I don't want to have to uninstall andd reinstall the plugin just to remove the connection. Does anyone know of another way to clean this up?

Re: Remove IPAM Connection in vRO

TTiscareno Community Manager
Community Manager
8259     0

IPAM connections are managed in vRealize Automation under Infrastructure –> Endpoints –> Endpoints. You should be able to remove or update the endpoints there.

Regards,

Tony

maliks
Techie
8259     0

But this does not remove it from vRO completely. It is still trying to update using the deleted one.

zamakli
Techie
8259     0

How can I edit the current IPAM plugin connection (or add a new connection to IPAM plugin connection) in vRO 7.1? There is no option to edit it even in vco-controlcenter! In vRO itself, when selecting configuration -> edit then i can edit/delete/add new IPAM connection. But my IPAM server is not reachable! The following is quite useful step by step guide, however i could not find an answer to my question in it as I am using IPAM Plugin 3.2.1 rather than 4!

TTiscareno Community Manager
Community Manager
8259     0

The IPAM endpoint connection is stored in the vRO cache. Restarting vRO should clear up any stale entries from the cache.

Regards,

Tony

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You