Highlighted

Remove IPAM Connection in vRO

katherines01
Techie
6127     0

I've got v4.3 of the Infoblox IPAM vRO plugin installed and configured. I want to remove one of the IPAM connections I have showing in the vRO inventory as it is now redundant, but I can't find how to do this.

There doesn't appear to be any delete/remove/uninstall workflows for IPAM connections, only a Create IPAM Connection workflow. You also can't right click on the connection in the inventory and run any workflows on it or remove it.

I don't want to have to uninstall andd reinstall the plugin just to remove the connection. Does anyone know of another way to clean this up?

Re: Remove IPAM Connection in vRO

Adviser
6128     0

IPAM connections are managed in vRealize Automation under Infrastructure –> Endpoints –> Endpoints. You should be able to remove or update the endpoints there.

Regards,

Tony

maliks
Techie
6128     0

But this does not remove it from vRO completely. It is still trying to update using the deleted one.

zamakli
Techie
6128     0

How can I edit the current IPAM plugin connection (or add a new connection to IPAM plugin connection) in vRO 7.1? There is no option to edit it even in vco-controlcenter! In vRO itself, when selecting configuration -> edit then i can edit/delete/add new IPAM connection. But my IPAM server is not reachable! The following is quite useful step by step guide, however i could not find an answer to my question in it as I am using IPAM Plugin 3.2.1 rather than 4!

Adviser
6128     0

The IPAM endpoint connection is stored in the vRO cache. Restarting vRO should clear up any stale entries from the cache.

Regards,

Tony

zamakli
Techie
6128     0

i forget to introduce my channels Smiley Wink see: Bluestacks TextNow Photomath

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You