Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

VMware

Vmotion support

Authority
7424     0

Hi,

we have VMware enviorment which is running on cluster and have multiple nodes , i f anyhting happen all of machine that are running automaticlly shifted to the other node.
Do Infoblox support this feature that if there is any isusse it will move the running vm to the other node.

what are the limitation?

Thanks

Re: Vmotion support

Adviser
7424     0

vMotion support was added back in NIOS versions 5.1r4 and 6.1.

Regards,

Tony

Authority
7424     0

Hi,

This mean there is no vmotion supported in current version 8.3

Adviser
7424     0

Every version since 5.1r4-0 and 6.1.0 includes support for VMware vMotion. This includes NIOS version 8.3.

Regards,

Tony

7424     0

@TTiscareno wrote:

Every version since 5.1r4-0 and 6.1.0 includes die beste test support for VMware vMotion. This includes NIOS version 8.3.

Regards,

Tony

Amazing Content on this website.I Like it.Thanks for sharing.

7424     0

incase of manual scp of virtual appliance files from one ESXi host to other ESXi host, will there be any issue with license? I mean the existing license of an appliance would work when we bring up the VM from a copy?

[ Edited ]
7425     0

Effective and interesting post for reading Walgreenslistens

Authority
7425     0

You can only migrate NIOS virtual as a cold migration without any outages, e.g. ESXi to ESXI.

Infoblox does not support any clone operations for VM instances because each virtual appliance requires a one Hardware id.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You