vRA 7.6 and Infoblox plugin 4.4.1

asd123
Techie
285     0

When we deploy a vm which has an infoblox network profile attached the machine got deleted right after provisioning. IP address is assigned, machine pingable. No other workflow is attached. Just plain cloning in vcenter. Anybody else has the problem or a similar?

Re: vRA 7.6 and Infoblox plugin 4.4.1

TTiscareno Community Manager
Community Manager
286     0

It sounds like the deployment is failing at some point. If you were doing this deployment through vRA and the Infoblox plugin was involved, you would want to look at the execution information to see at what stage it is failing and then get the corresponding workflow logs to see the exact failure cause.

Since this is a clone through vCenter, Infoblox is not involved with the process and you would need to review the vCenter logs to get a better understanding for why it is failing. If needed, VMware support might be able to give you better guidance regarding that.

Regards,

Tony

Re: vRA 7.6 and Infoblox plugin 4.4.1

asd123
Techie
286     0

Hi Tony,

a call with vmware is already open, they did not found any error message is the logs. The thing is that this is not happening, when we use a vRA IPAM-Network profile. So the assumption is that something is not being passed to the masterworkflow in vRA, which is causing the masterworkflow to run the disposing.

.Re: vRA 7.6 and Infoblox plugin 4.4.1

[ Edited ]
Hughes59
Techie
286     0

I am getting the following error when trying to run the vRO workflow "Setup Wizard". The error is "Property definition 'Infoblox.IPAM.createHostRecord' was not found." and the only thing I can find online searching is that there is a compatibility issue with 7.3 FirstBankCard

Re: .Re: vRA 7.6 and Infoblox plugin 4.4.1

TTiscareno Community Manager
Community Manager
286     0

@Hughes59 wrote:

I am getting the following error when trying to run the vRO workflow "Setup Wizard". The error is "Property definition 'Infoblox.IPAM.createHostRecord' was not found." and the only thing I can find online searching is that there is a compatibility issue with 7.3

There are probably errors proceeding this one but most likely, this has to do with some properties already existing. To correct this, you may need to run the setup wizard with the option to update the property groups enabled.

Regards,

Tony

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You