Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API Examples

Sample Generic Perl Script for use with DDI API

Employee
Employee
9918     3

This script is a generic Perl script template that I created a while back so I could easily leverage a lot of the basic actions that I typically need when working with the API.  I don't always need everything in it but it's easier to have one template to work from than a bunch of unique scripts.

Most of this is utility type functions for processing command line options, establishing a connection with the Grid Master and then having a spot for all of the "custom" code to perform specific operations.  If there's interest, I'll post a couple of examples of specific tasks later.

Re: Sample Generic Perl Script for use with DDI API

9919     3

Thank You for sharing this template. It really gives a broad view of things available via API ..

How about these "Specificif Examples" you have promised ? ;-) ..

I know that there are many already posted through the board as part of particular problems/solutions ..

But it would be great to have a kind of "sticky" MASTER LIST here. And who would be a beeter editor then You ..

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You