Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Azure

Joing AZURE vNIOS to external grid (Public IPs NO nat on the grid side)?

[ Edited ]
Techie
2333     0

How does this work?  I have a grid on the public internet without any NAT.   

I want to join an Azure member to that grid but struggling with it. Within Azure I have a public IP assigned to LAN1 of the vNIOS instance like so:

Azure grid member: 55.66.77.88 > 10.10.10.4

Grid Master: 11.11.11.11

I configured the azure member on the grid with its 10.10.10.4 ip as LAN1 and then enabled NAT group and configured the 55.66.77.88 IP.  I did the same on the azure memebr but neither way allowed that azure member to join the grid.  I know there is IP connectivity between them but still unable to make this work. 

Re: Joing AZURE vNIOS to external grid (Public IPs NO nat on the grid side)?

Techie
2333     0

This works as long as your allowing the necessary traffic between the two.

Make a long story short configure NAT group on the grid member in the grid and the to-be member itself and it will join without issue as long as the ports are open.  

2333     0

Good Day, did you get this working with the NAT groups, I am working on a similar situation with no luck.

Thanks

2333     0

As connecting the Kubernetes cluster to Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes is a free the Azure Portal without requiring a public IP on the virtual machine.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You