Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API Examples

How to access Reporting Server API?

1091     0

Hi,

I have been trying to access the Reporting Server API to access the audit logs using this tutorial: https://community.infoblox.com/t5/Best-Practices/Accessing-Audit-Log-Information-from-the-Reporting-... but am having no luck. The NIOS version that I am using is 8.5.4. I am having trouble with the url for the logincall. I have tried using /services/auth/login and servicesNS/auth/login and a few other options but they always give me a response of Page Not Found. Is there another url for the login or is there any other information that I need to add to my request call that is not mentioned in the tutorial? I also have tried adding in my port number in the ip address link but when I send the request with the port number the request times out. Do I need to expose the port number from the Infoblox Reporting Server in the ui? Or is there any other issue that is causing it to time out?

Thanks

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Demo: Infoblox IPAM plug-in integration with OpenStack Newton