Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API Examples

REST (Web API/API) sample files for NIOS

[ Edited ]
Employee
Employee
10251     1

Sample code for using the WAPI (NIOS Web API) in Perl. WAPI is a RESTful-style API. 

Please see Getting Started with the Infoblox Web API (WAPI) for more info on this code.

Re: REST (Web API/API) sample files for NIOS

Authority
10252     1

Your link to the Getting Started...  doesn't work anymore

Re: REST (Web API/API) sample files for NIOS

[ Edited ]
Adviser
10252     1

Please double check, I just clicked and it sent me to the correct page.  Try using the search box at the top of the page and type in WAPI.  You'll find quite a few posts, some of which are also "solved."  There are also a number of folks on the site with a rank/icon next to their username.  "Employee" and "Authority" are among the many options.  If you find a particular user posting relevant content that answers your questions, click on their username and then click "follow user" to see what they are posting.  Hope that helps!

EricScreen Shot 2015-10-28 at 9.45.13 AM.png

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You