Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

How do I find all record:cname records that pertain to the same caonoical hostnane

Techie
2537     0

I am tryign to find all record:cname records that are related to the same canonical host name. I tried this search

'https://9.148.5.200/wapi/v1.4.1/record:cname?_max_results=-5000&_return_fields%2B=canonical,comment,...

I received an error that says

{ "Error": "AdmConProtoError: Search modifier \':\' not allowed for field: canonical",
"code": "Client.Ibap.Proto",
"text": "Search modifier \':\' not allowed for field: canonical"
}

How do I find all record:cname entries that have the same canonical name? Thanks.

Re: How do I find all record:cname records that pertain to the same caonoical hostnane

Techie
2537     0

I found the error.  I had specified the query as ?canonical~:=  and it failed. I changed it to ?canonical=  and all is well.

Re: How do I find all record:cname records that pertain to the same caonoical hostnane

Techie
2537     0

This solved my problem.  Thank you!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You