Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Multiple Object in Python

2418     0

Hi!

I need help with one case. I would like to get all hosts from some network where i have name of this network.

I work with Python. I also see that in infoblox is option to use multiple object method but i dont know how to use it with Python:/

some example:

curl -k -u admin:infoblox -H ‘content-type:application/json’ -X POST “https://127.0.0.1/wapi/v2.10/request” – d ‘[{“method”: “STATE:ASSIGN”,”data”:{“member_name”:”member1.localdomain”}},{“method”:”GET”,”object”: “member:dhcpproperties”,”data”: {“host_name”:”##STATE:member_name:##”},”assign_state”: {“host_ref”: “_ref”},”enable_substitution”: true,”discard”: true},{ “method”: “PUT”, “object”: “##STATE:host_ref:##”,”enable_substitution”: true,”data”: {“enable_dhcp”:true}},{“method”: “STATE: DISPLAY”}]’

how to transfer this to: 

data = {
    '*Name':'ABC'
    ,'_return_fields':'comment,disable,members,enable_ddns,network,extattrs'
    ,'_return_as_object':1
}
resp = requests.get(link,params=data, auth = ("login","pass"),verify=False)

It will be realy helpfull if anyone could give me any of example how to use this method.

Best regards,

Filip

Re: Multiple Object in Python

Adviser
2418     0

Hi,

Could you please try this and see if it works for your specific request?

import requests
requests.packages.urllib3.disable_warnings() # Disable SSL warnings in requests #
url = "https://127.0.0.1/wapi/v2.7/request"
payload = "[{\"method\": \"GET\",\"object\": \"network\",\"data\": {\"name\":\"ABC\"},
 \"args\":{\"_return_fields\":\"comment,disable,members,enable_ddns,network,extattrs\"},{\"_return_as_object\":1}}]"
headers = {'content-type': "application/json"}
response = requests.request("POST", url, auth=('uname', 'pwd'), data=payload, headers=headers,
verify=False)

Regards,

Krishna

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You