Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Need help with adding a custom field to API call

[ Edited ]
1951     1

Hello,

I am new to the community. I work on ServiceNow and trying to build integration between Infoblox and ServiceNow. My goal is to pull DHCP subnet data and document it in ServiceNow. Part of the process I am using the following API call where I am pulling Network, Comment columns and also a custom column that was added by our Infoblox team. Below is my sample call where I am trying to add a custom field(my_custom_field) but running into issues because API doesn't recognize the custom columns. Not sure what I am missing, appreciate any insight into adding the custom field to the '_return_fields'.

-->https://mycompanyurl/wapi/v2.3./network?_return_fields=network,comment,my_custom_field

Re: Need help with adding a custom field to API call

1951     1

Custom fields are always Extensible Attributes (EAs).    Ask for the "extattrs" field to be returned, and then all EA attribute/value pairs will also be returned.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You