Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

Automation Scripts

Delete network container and all sub objects via api

[ Edited ]
Techie
1419     0

Wanted to see if there was certain flag or if there is an example of how i can delete a network container and all of the other sub objects within it via the API 

I have been able to do this when the network container is empty and I am just deleting the container, but not able to when there are object in it... 

From the UI you get a pop up that gives you this option. how can you do this via the api? 

Thanks! 

Re: Delete network container and all sub objects via api

Superuser
1420     0

By default, child objects should be deleted with the container. There is an opotion you can set explicitly for this, as hown in this example:

curl -k -u admin:pwd -X DELETE "https://IP_ADDRESS/wapi/v2.10/networkcontainer/NETWORKCONTAINER_REF/default?remove_subnets=true"

The "remove_subnets=true" can be set to false if you want to reparent child objects.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin