Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Automation Scripts

Delete network container and all sub objects via api

[ Edited ]
Techie
1353     0

Wanted to see if there was certain flag or if there is an example of how i can delete a network container and all of the other sub objects within it via the API 

I have been able to do this when the network container is empty and I am just deleting the container, but not able to when there are object in it... 

From the UI you get a pop up that gives you this option. how can you do this via the api? 

Thanks! 

Re: Delete network container and all sub objects via api

Superuser
1354     0

By default, child objects should be deleted with the container. There is an opotion you can set explicitly for this, as hown in this example:

curl -k -u admin:pwd -X DELETE "https://IP_ADDRESS/wapi/v2.10/networkcontainer/NETWORKCONTAINER_REF/default?remove_subnets=true"

The "remove_subnets=true" can be set to false if you want to reparent child objects.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin