Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Cloud

BloxOne® On-Prem host troubleshooting

[ Edited ]
Authority
3056     0

I was wondering if it is possible to reconfigure an already deployed On-Prem VM OVA host in case you made a typo during the deployment.

As it seems when the OVA is deployed and started up you are not able to login via SSH or console.

So is there any way to reconfigure (i.e. the api access key) without redeploying the complete VM ?

Although this seems to be the easiest way but for a big organisation like I'm working in it can take a very long time.

I'm not able to have control over the VM host as this is the responsibility of a different department and I need to rely on a different team. And as such I can not verify how and if  the VM is correctly deployed.

When there is trouble I can only look via a remote meeting, but it is unclear to see if they supplied the correct information like the API access key.

So it would be helpfull to be able to reconfigure some important parameters.

Kind regards,

Stefan van Hattum  

Re: BloxOne® On-Prem host troubleshooting

[ Edited ]
3057     0

@FaceTime PC wrote:

I was wondering if it is possible to reconfigure an already deployed On-Prem VM OVA host in case you made a typo during the deployment.

As it seems when the OVA is deployed and started up you are not able to login via SSH or console.

So is there any way to reconfigure (i.e. the api access key) without redeploying the complete VM ?

Although this seems to be the easiest way but for a big organisation like I'm working in it can take a very long time.

I'm not able to have control over the VM host as this is the responsibility of a different department and I need to rely on a different team. And as such I can not verify how and if  the VM is correctly deployed.

When there is trouble I can only look via a remote meeting, but it is unclear to see if they supplied the correct information like the API access key.

So it would be helpfull to be able to reconfigure some important parameters.

Kind regards,

Stefan van Hattum  

When your on-prem host is disconnected from the Cloud Services Portal or experiences issues, you can access the Device UI to troubleshoot the problems. The Device UI is designed to display a comprehensive view of the networking health for your on-prem host. You can obtain configuration and connectivity data through the Device UI, and perform corrective actions to address applicable issues.

The Device UI performs the following verification:

• Verify the IP address of the on-prem host
  • Verify DNS
  • Verify the DHCP connection
  • Verify IP
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You