Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

ForeScout

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
DEPLOYMENT GUIDE. INTEGRATION WITH FORESCOUT
[ Edited ]
Adviser
Adviser

Hi there,

The integration is straight forward and does not require a lot of time to implement it using the templates and the video attached to this post.

The deployment guide attached to the post contains detailed step-by-step instruction how to do it.

If you have any questions don't hesistate to ask.

BR,

Vadim

Re: DEPLOYMENT GUIDE. INTEGRATION WITH FORESCOUT
Adviser
Adviser

The deployment guide was updated.

Mainly there were some typos.

Is this integration still being maintained?

As far as I know.  This is not being maintained.  I integrated Forescout with Infoblox in April 2023 and ended up with an Infoblox Tech Support case open for a month.  In the end, I determined on my own before support could figure the issue out, that the documentaion was missing a critical step.

The step that was missing in the documentation was to add the Extensible Attributes to either a individual DHCP Subnet or to the default network view under Administration/Network Views/ default

What led me to discover the missing step in the documentation was watching a Youtube video: y o u t u b e .c o m /watch?v=pnnm17F-D-A&t=1s  titled "Infoblox DDi integration with ForeScout CounterACT"  at the 3:50 mark in the video, it shows the need to add the EA's to the network view.  Hope this helps.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: