Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Network Automation and Compliance (NetMRI)

NetMRI - Network Analysis - Changes - User N/A

1486     0

Hi all, I am new here and have a question regarding the Changes list in Network Analysis.

For our customers, the value "N/A" is often displayed in the User column. This is due to the "Poll" entry that is displayed in the details list, as far as I know.

Unfortunately I can't set a filter because there are also entries in the Changes list that are called "Poll,Syslog,Config".

Is there any way to split these entries or change the order of the Change Method in the details so that the user "N/A" does not appear anymore?

The customer is unfortunately not willing to go to the gear and view the details individually with "View Change Details".

The same problem exists in the Config Management - Config Archive of the respective Device. In the Edited By column instead of "N/A" the entry "Unknown" is shown.

Does anyone have a tip?

Greetings

Re: NetMRI - Network Analysis - Changes - User N/A

1487     0

For - The same problem exists in the Config Management - Config Archive of the respective Device. In the Edited By column instead of "N/A" the entry "Unknown" is shown. - This can be resolved by configuring the NetMRI as the syslog server. unknown_config.PNG

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You