Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

Network Change & Configuration Management

Topology does not show licensed / discovered switches.

2313     0

No managed / discovered / licensed devices are displayed in the Topology View tab. when selecting any view, it shows me the message: Unable to Load.

Can someone help me?

netmri.PNG

net2.PNG

Re: Topology does not show licensed / discovered switches.

[ Edited ]
2313     0

The solution I have found so far is: "Upgrade your license to ArcGIS for Desktop Standard or ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced. A geodatabase topology requires an ArcGIS for Desktop Standard or ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced license. However, you can build a simple map topology that allows you to edit coincident geometry with an ArcGIS for Desktop Basic license."

jigsaw puzzle

2313     0

Hello, I did not understand about these licenses !! the license that is applied in NetMri is Full. Can you please explain it to me better, or maybe I didn't understand your answer.

sending the printout of the licenses I have in the environment

netmri-license.PNG

Adviser
2313     0

The post you were replying to was spam and I removed it.

If this issue persists and you are unable to see the topology please open a support case. It should render just fine but might take a moment to be calculated upon initial deployment

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You