Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Active Directory Admin log-in - "Admin has no enabled groups" error

2977     0

Dear All,

I am trying to allow Active Directory users members of a security group to log-in as superusers to an InfoBlox appliance. I have performed the following steps:

1) Created a security group in the Actice Directory domain and made my account a member of it (for testing).

2) Created an Active Directory Authentication Service Group with all the domain controllers listed; I enabled the SSL encryption and the test was successful for all the DCs.

3) Created a superuser admin group with exactly the same name as the Active Directory security group.

4) Added the AD Authentication Service Group to the Authentication Policy; I put it first in the list.

5) Added the superuser admin group to the list of "Map the remote admin group to the local group in this order".

After this, I cannot log-in using either my account's SAM account name, UPN account name, or domain\SAM_account_name, and the logs give an error of

to=AdminConnector ip=x.x.x.x info=Admin has no enabled groups apparently_via=GUI

What have I missed something?

Yours,

David del Campo

Re: Active Directory Admin log-in - "Admin has no enabled groups" error

Techie
2977     0

Did you solved the issue ?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You