Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

B1-105 device mount brackets

2280     0

Afternoon, are there any rack mounting kits/brackets for the B1-105 please? I know they are small, but keen on finding out, thank you.

Re: B1-105 device mount brackets

Superuser
2280     0

Hi Kendra123,

Regarding rack mounting kits/brackets for the B1-105, we specify a movable tray that's installed in the 4-post rack. A B1-105 can be placed on each tray. I am trying to get additional information for you, but it's not a frequently submitted request. Do you think a movable tray would work for you? If so, how many would you need? 

Superuser
2280     0

Hi Kendra123,

One additional note: each movable tray can hold four (4) units of B1-105 B1DDI. It's after hours now, but I will follow up as soon I receive additional information. Thank you again for your interest in BloxOne DDI!

Superuser
2281     0

Hi Kendra123,

Here's a resource for the movable tray: https://www.amazon.com/Penn-Elcom-R1291K-2L-Theatres/dp/B005GPYDVQ/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=rac...

Please let me know if you have further questions or feedback. Thank you. 

2281     0

Hi bob, that is excellent thank you for your response(s), extremely helpful!!

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You