Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

csv import ipam

4585     0

I am importing IPAM data from SolarWinds to InfoBlox. My first question is what are the header fields not to generate DHCP records in IPAM for every network added on a CSV file. The Import files are large and adding the networks individually is not an option. I tried the following.

header-network address* netmask* configure_for_dhcp* EA-Country
header-networkcontainer address* netmask* configure_for_dhcp* EA-Country
networkcontainer 10.48.0.0 16 FALSE USA
networkcontainer 10.49.0.0 16 FALSE USA

Is there another option to import large CSV files for IPAM without affecting other tables in InfoBlox?

Thank You

Re: csv import ipam

4585     0

I'm having the same problem.  Any luck on finding a resolution?

Adviser
4585     0

[ Edited ]
4585     0

@EJHILL2 wrote:

I am importing IPAM data from SolarWinds to InfoBlox. My first question is what are the header fields not to generate DHCP records in IPAM for every network added on a CSV file. The Import files are large and adding the networks individually is not an option. I tried the following auto clicker word unscrambler  jumble solver .

header-network address* netmask* configure_for_dhcp* EA-Country
header-networkcontainer address* netmask* configure_for_dhcp* EA-Country
networkcontainer 10.48.0.0 16 FALSE USA
networkcontainer 10.49.0.0 16 FALSE USA

Is there another option to import large CSV files for IPAM without affecting other tables in InfoBlox?

Thank You

I'm having the same problem.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You