Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

NIOS DNS DHCP IPAM

Port matrix AD Site and Services

Authority
2416     0

There's a lot of things I really like with Infoblox vs other IPAM's, but there's one thing I keep coming back to and that's lack of proper Port matrix lists. 

I have yet not found a port matrix list I can send to Firewall team, instead I need to dig into manuals where port numbers are not collected in one chapter but spread out in several chapters. 

Is there a port matrix list published by Infoblox I've missed, or if not can someone who set it up already share a complete port matrix for a server intended to be used as AD Site and Services sync? 

Re: Port matrix AD Site and Services

Adviser
2416     0

It is available in the documentation but it looks like there are some issues with the bookmarks on the page.

Here you go: Port Usage Matrix

Authority
2416     0

Thank you, this will be of great use in future but unfortunately I don't see that it includes the information needed for ADSS sync? 

https://docs.infoblox.com/display/NAG8/Configuring+Members+to+Manage+Microsoft+Servers

States in chapter Encryption port changes to tcp 636 if choosing SSL but not from what

(Yes of course we'll use encryption so there I have the port number, but we may also not during initial test/control we may not) 

Authority
2416     0

Without encrpytion port will be 389

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You