Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

Reporting

Custom reports required by client

2631     0

Hi Team,

My client required below custom reports can anyone help me out in this.

1Weekly or Monthly  Public/Private Ip allocation trend  Trend of IP allocation
2Weekly or Monthly  Public IP allocation segment detail                   -à New Public segment allocation  
3Weekly or Monthly  Public / Private New added IP-Container detail   à  New Master subnet reservationbe given)
4Weekly or Monthly  User Level IP allocation trend for Private /Public IP  à User level allocation trend
5 Weekly or Monthly  New polled device trend Public/Private IP    à Device addition trend
6Weekly or Monthly  New Polled device detail Public /Private IP   à CMDB update 
7Monthly allocated  base report Public IP report to Regional lead / Team-DL for validation.  à Regional Lead/ Team Validation
8Monthly allocated   base report Private IP report to Regional lead / Team-DL for validation.  à Regional Lead/ Team Validation
9Weekly basis  regional polled Public Segment/IP detail, which are not going to be matched any existing container à Regional Lead/ Team Validation given
10Monthly basis Public/Private IP Container  utilization (Above 80%) à IPAM:-

Re: Custom reports required by client

[ Edited ]
Superuser
2631     0

Hello Tanuj,

The use-case isn't much clear from the requirements & there seems to be a lot of them. Can you synch up with your Infoblox systems engineer on this, so that they could involve proffessional services team to get all of these addressed ? I'm hoping there are some predefined reports which would meet atleast some of your clients requirement.

Best regards.

Re: Custom reports required by client

2632     0

Hi malman,

all my client requirements can be fulfilled if i can get the details of IP that are added in IPAM in patricular week or month.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You