Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Reporting

Member Status from "Dashboards > Status" to Reporter Dashboard

849     0

Dear Infoblox Community, good days,

One of my customers asked for customs dashboards, everything OK, I was able to clone, re-use and tune-up several of the default dashboards, but the customer also wants a custom Dashboard that shows Grid Member: CPU, Memory, Database Usage, Disk Usage and health of the member.

On the navigation tabs: In Dashboard > Status, you can add content, on the content there is a "Member Status" widget, which shows exactly this data, the questions are:

1) On the Reporting tab, is something like this? Anything? I tried the search "disk" criteria (the only one that I can't obtain from any dashboard) *

2) Or: how can I get a dashboard (on the Reporting Tab) or a search or a report that show the hardware status of the members? *

Req1.jpgReq2.jpg
*Also, as an extra requirement, my customers wants to generate a PDF report of this.

Thank you for your kind help,
Best regards,

Gerardo Guizar

Re: Member Status from "Dashboards > Status" to Reporter Dashboard

849     0

Hi Team, 

I am also looking for similar dahboard. If anyone was able to get the splunk query which provides the grid status as well the computer resource stats. Please share. 

Thanks in advance. 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You