Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

VMware

Cannot find any Infoblox IPAM connections. (Dynamic Script Module name : getIpamConnections#2)

1900     0

Hello Team,

I have VRA 7.3 with infoblox plugin 4.3 and its working properly while provisioning a new VM but I am getting below error in VRA Workflow history while importing an existing VM to VRA (VM already have an IP and network).

==

Workflow failed with the following exception: Error executing vRealize Orchestrator workflow: IPAM Provider Error: {"code":3000,"message":"Cannot find any Infoblox IPAM connections. (Dynamic Script Module name : getIpamConnections#2)"} (Dynamic Scrip

==

Any help or assistance will be appreciated. 

Re: Cannot find any Infoblox IPAM connections. (Dynamic Script Module name : getIpamConnections#2)

1901     0

Hello All,

Just wanted to update that the issue got resolved by creating a new network profile with the particular IP range but now I am getting below error:-

Workflow failed with the following exception: Error executing vRealize Orchestrator workflow: IPAM Provider Error: {"code":3000,"message":"Unable to update fixed address: no fixed addresses were found in IPAM. (Workflow:Update vNIC / Get unique recor

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You