Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API Examples

Re: The definitive list of REST examples

[ Edited ]
Adviser
8953     0

@mmortimer wrote:

Hi, thanks very much for the overview.

I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve all the extensible attributes from InfoBlox?

We've created a few extensible attributes as a list that contain our network sites and countries. I would like to be able to retrieve (and possibly even edit) all configured list values through the API. Looking at the API documentation there doesn't seem to be a REST object for this so would require us to retrieve all objects and extract the data from there.

Regards,

Matt

I had to do the same to update an attribute that contained a fixed list.  To do this, I had to use the Perl API as the Web API does not allow for CRUD changes on Attributes.

8953     0

I am wondering if it is possible to do a search with the wapi and do an offset? With test and internal sites coming up first, and the limitations on the number of objects I can return from a search, I would like to offset where it is pulling the data.

Authority
8953     0

I think what you are looking for is _paging and _page_id

8953     0

Thank you, I will look into that.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You