Learn How We Can Help You Keep Teleworkers Protected During the COVID-19 Crisis

DNS DHCP IPAM

Highlighted

Upload to Xen server fails

Techie
5324     0

Hi all,

I downloaded the eval version of DDI. Trying to upload to Xen server using Xen center client and it fails. Any ideas?

Thanks

Naresh

Highlighted

Re: Upload to Xen server fails

Techie
5324     0
Hi Naresh, where you have download the eval version of DDI ? can u share with us whats the error message you have. Btw, please refer to the attached is the Citrix_XenServer_vNIOS_Install file as your reference.
Highlighted

Techie
5325     0

Hi there,

I used the guide you provided to upload DDI VM to XEN server using infrastructure client. It runs for about 10 or 15% of the way and then fails with message that upload failed. This doesn't appear to be a network issue because I manually copied OVA file to XEN server using scp but it didn't install with 

xe vm-import filename=

thanks

Naresh

Highlighted

Techie
5325     0
have you try to re-download the Xen image again from our website ? Btw, can you tell me the file name that u using to install on the Xen server. Last but not least what Xen sever version you are using?
Highlighted

Techie
5325     0

Hi there,

I believe the version I have downloaded is just fine since I was able to untar it, shows its not corrupted. File name is "nios-7.0.2-269928-2015-02-10-18-03-07-160G-820-xen.ova" and Xen server 6.2.

Thanks

Naresh

Highlighted

Techie
5325     0

Still waiting for a response, please let mw know if I made any mistake or you need further information.

thanks

Naresh

Highlighted

Techie
5325     0

I could never get this thing to install on Xen server. Does it work?

Naresh

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You