Highlighted

NetMRI Job Script

JLemme
Techie
1317     0

I am not very good with scripts and I am trying to come up with a way to have the NetMRI scan the devices in the database and search for a particular config line and if it finds it, replace it with a different IP address in that line. 

I attempted to edit an existing script but I am just getting myself more confused. I know this can be done, but I just don't know how to do it. 

I need it to look for two particular strings that looks like this (and it only searches for that exact IP in that line):

server 10.10.0.111

and

radius-server host 10.10.0.111

and then replace it with a different IP address like this (exact IP below):

I also need it to look at the particular line and then store that as a variable, then return the config line that references that variable. Something like below:

ip radius source-interface Vlan20

(the variable would be the Vlan20 and then it would look at the config and return the information in the config for that particular Vlan20, like below):

interface Vlan20
ip address 10.10.0.3 255.255.255.0
no ip route-cache
!

If I run this script on multiple devices, I would like it to return all of these Interface VlanXX configs into either an CSV or at least just a pop up window so that way I can use that to update my RADIUS server with the proper source IP of the device. 

Can anyone please help me with this type of script? 

Thank you very much for your time. 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You