Highlighted

DNS Domain Queried by Client - filed based data source

Sebik
Techie
4338     0
Hello, I connect latest version of Reporting to my Grid. I can see in my Reporting module dashboard which are based on script based data source, but I cannot see dashboards based on filed based data source. Could You tell me what I should configure If I want to use dashboards based on CSV files. Where I can find these CSV files and how I can put them/use to Reporting. BR, Sebastian

Re: DNS Domain Queried by Client - filed based data source

[ Edited ]
Adviser
4339     0

Hi Sebastian,

I'm not sure I'm clear on your question. It sounds like you are saying that some of the Infoblox supplied dashboards aren't working, and you've narrowed it down to the ones that are based on CSV data sources. Is that correct?

-Roger

Sebik
Techie
4339     0
Hi Roger, Correct. If I choose predefined dasboards which based on script based data source then I can see reults. If I choose any other predefined dashboard which based on file based data source than I have no results. In documentation there is information that there are two types of data source. I don't know how to turn on or run these type based on files. Sebastian

Adviser
4339     0

Sebastian,

All of the Infoblox default reports should work with no additional configuration assuming the necessary features to generate the data are licensed. If the reports that aren't being populated do indeed have the necessary licenses installed, the best course of action is to reach out to Infoblox support as there may be a misconfiguration or technical issue.

-Roger

Sebik
Techie
4339     0

Hi Roger,

Thank You for this information. I will ask support.

Sebastian

Alexander
Techie
4339     0

Hi. I have same problem.

Dashboards that use sourcetype=ib:dns:capture not works:

DNS Domain Query Trend
DNS Domains Queried by Client
Top DNS Clients by Query Type
Top DNS Clients Querying MX
Records

How to make it works?

Adviser
4339     0

Those dashboards require the Infoblox Data Collector which is currently in beta. Please speak to your account team if you would like to participate in the beta.

@Alexander wrote:

Hi. I have same problem.

Dashboards that use sourcetype=ib:dns:capture not works:

DNS Domain Query Trend
DNS Domains Queried by Client
Top DNS Clients by Query Type
Top DNS Clients Querying MX
Records

How to make it works?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean