03-13-2013 01:21 PM
We're doing an eval of the infoblox devices, and I just installed one of our companies certificates on the Grid Master. Interesting thing is,
it works great in FF and Chrome, but I am getting a 'page cannot be displayed' error on IE8...we have tested IE9, and same issue.
Anyone seen anything like this?
Thanks in advance.
03-18-2013 07:14 AM
Found my own solution...
I added our companies CA Cert to Infoblox Grid Master when I added our companies ssl cert.
I attempted to connect via a linux box console and discovered that I was getting a
'SSL3_GET_MESSAGE:excessive message size' error. I removed the CA Certs and
it worked with no problem now on IE, FF an Chrome.
03-26-2013 12:33 PM
Just FYI, I LOATHE IE. It's becoming troublesome. I have switched to Chrome for everything..
The ONLY time I found IE works is when websites insist on using ActiveX, even then Chrome has an IEtab addin that works pretty well.
Chrome is faster, less overhead, WAY more stable AND robust.
So if Chrome works, it's far superior to anything else.