Accepted Solution

Infoblox response to CVE-2014-3566 SSL-POODLE?

Expert
4914     0

Just looking for a status from Infoblox on CVE-2014-3566  https://www.openssl.org/~bodo/ssl-poodle.pdf

I didn't see anything posted on the Support home page yet.

Posted on the support home page - awaiting hotfix

Expert
4914     0

A day or so after I posted the question (but didn't get any replies), a new blurb was posted on the support home page.  The fix will be incorporated in 6.9.1 and a hotfix will be issued for 6.8.7.  Still no sign of that hotfix...

Marty,

DSchmidt
Techie
4914     0

Marty,

Go to the support site, search for this topic "#2899: Security Alerts", click on that item and at the bottom of the page click "notify me". You'll be alerted any time there's a response to a security item like this, and that is an always update item you can check for these kinds of questions if needed.

As you may have noticed,

Guru
4914     0

As you may have noticed, notifications within the community are not working correctly.  I know your response is in regard to the support site, but I wanted to take this opportunity to ensure you're all aware of this.   We are working to correct the situation with our development team.   I appreciate everyone's patience as we begin to review/breathe life back into the community. 

Best,

Eric

Highlighted

Re: Infoblox response to CVE-2014-3566 SSL-POODLE?

aus
Techie
4914     0

At present we don't have access to the portal what was the official response to this CVE ?

Re: Infoblox response to CVE-2014-3566 SSL-POODLE?

Adviser
4915     0

Did you check the support portal?  This thread is over a year old, so it's a good bet there's been updates to Security Alerts since the original post.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recommended for You