Infoblox Community
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Infoblox IPAM Plug-in for vRealize Orchestrator

Community Manager
EricS Community Manager
Community Manager

The Infoblox IPAM plug-in was developed for and is delivered with the VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), which works in tandem with VMware vRealize Automation. This plug-in automates the processes of providing an IP address to a newly created virtual machine, updating DNS and configuring network devices quickly and efficiently.

For additional information, including Demo Videos, Joint Solution Briefs, and Deployment Guides, check out the store on VMware here.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Infoblox IPAM Plug-in for vRealize Orchestrator

Techie

EricS I'm trying to setup a lab with an eval infoblox appliance to integrate to my lab vRA 7.1 environment.  I've got the IPAM endpoint configured, my challenge is when I try to create a network profile within vRA, I don't see the network I created within the Infoblox appliance.   When I click on the Cloud option in the infoblox appliance, I can't do anything in there along with when I create a network, it says "non-cloud".  

Any documentation Infoblox provides to help setup this?   @steveschofield if you are on twitter

Re: Infoblox IPAM Plug-in for vRealize Orchestrator and AWS

Techie

Hi,

I have Infoblox on-prem for IP Address assignment for servers and devices. I have implemented vRA/vRO 7.1 for VM deployment. Please let me know how to integrate Infoblox to vRA/vRO for auto IP Address assignment for VM's.

Next I have extenssion of data center in AWS and looking how to integrate IP Address registration in Infoblox DNS for EC2 deployment and for CloudFormation, Auto Scaling of EC2.

Thanks

Ajay Kumar

EricS wrote:

The Infoblox IPAM plug-in was developed for and is delivered with the VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), which works in tandem with VMware vRealize Automation. This plug-in automates the processes of providing an IP address to a newly created virtual machine, updating DNS and configuring network devices quickly and efficiently.

For additional information, including Demo Videos, Joint Solution Briefs, and Deployment Guides, check out the store on VMware here.

Techie

Hiave any document to follow or any video.

Thanks

Ajay

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
EricS Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys,

Thanks for the questions!  I spoke with our Technical Team who mentioned they reached out directly to help out.  Additionally, here's a deployment guide that may be useful:

https://www.infoblox.com/wp-content/uploads/infoblox-deployment-guide-vnios-for-amazon-web-services....

Eric

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.