Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Object /request with multiple body object and error

1349     0

Hi

I want to use /request endpoint to find some information (e.g. network) for a bunch of ip addresses.
I created body payload and it's working as expected - but - only if the network for requested IP exist in Infoblox
If it doesn't exist then I get error:
"Error": "AdmConDataError: None (IBDataError: IB.Data:A network was not found for this address.)"

And the question - if I'm requesting for information about e.g. 20 IP addresses is there any additional parameter
which I can pass to /request to return information for which IP is that error ?
Right now I have no idea which for which IP network doesn't exist and have to request the data one-by-one.

Thanks

Re: Object /request with multiple body object and error

[ Edited ]
1350     0

@abogdan wrote:

Hi

I want to use /request endpoint to find some information (e.g. network) for a bunch of ip addresses.
I created body payload and it's working as expected - but - only if the network for requested IP exist in Infoblox
If it doesn't exist then I get error:  TellGordmans
"Error": "AdmConDataError: None (IBDataError: IB.Data:A network was not found for this address.)"

And the question - if I'm requesting for information about e.g. 20 IP addresses is there any additional parameter
which I can pass to /request to return information for which IP is that error ?
Right now I have no idea which for which IP network doesn't exist and have to request the data one-by-one.

Thanks

Hello,

The specific Infobox/request endpoint does not have a parameter to return information for which IP address the error occurred. You may need to handle the errors individually or contact Infobox support for possible updates or workarounds. 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You