Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Bloxfest

a bit of Bloxfest confusion

Authority
5488     0

The announcement (bloxfest.com) FAQ says:

Bloxfest kicks off Tuesday, May 17 with the opening keynote followed by a welcome reception for all conference attendees.

whereas earlier on that page there is a breakdown of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday which shows Keynote #1 on Wednesday and no mention of a keynote on Tuesday.  Also the coloring of that breakdown makes it seem a little like Tuesday might be optional.

Re: a bit of Bloxfest confusion

5489     0

When you look at the agenda by day, there are three subheadings that indicate the agenda for the morning, afternoon, and evening. However, I see your point and the subsequent confusion that could occur. We will modify the layout so that it clearer. Thanks for pointing this out.

Re: a bit of Bloxfest confusion

Authority
5489     0

I didn't even think to click on the Agenda...I see what I was missing now.

Not sure what you could do, but I think it is pretty easy to not realize that it is intended to be clicked on.

Maybe make it scroll through the days or stick if one is selected similar to the item at the top of the page?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You