Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Bloxfest

list of training and accreditations options?

[ Edited ]
Authority
12375     0

Didn't find one yet.

Re: list of training and certification options?

[ Edited ]
Adviser
12375     0

Take a look at bloxfest.com, about 1/2 down the page you'll find the training information.  I've copied it below for you.  The bloxfest site will continue to be updated as more information is available.

TRAINING AND ACCREDITATIONS COURSES

Next Level DNS will help DNS administrators get the most out of their DNS deployments. Topics will focus on helping administrators to better analyze their environments for DNS best-practices and security. We will cover how DNSSEC validation can help you today even in environments that are unsigned.

Next Level DHCP will focus on DHCP Advanced concepts such as DHCP Fingerprinting and Lease-history and how these can be used to help secure and enhance you environment. Finally we will look at how DHCP relates to best-practice DNS and IPAM.

Next Level IPAM will focus on architecting IPAM to mirror your organizational design. We will address how this best-practice IPAM design can take IPAM past the level of just IP addressing and allows users to tie information to all objects in the Infoblox database and allow administrators to search, sort, and export based on any data mapped to those objects.

Maximize your DDI with add-ons will focus on the additional tools available to increase the efficiency and security of your Infoblox implementation. Including Network Insight for bringing port information and control to your IPAM as well as DNS Firewall and Advanced DNS Protection (ADP) for security.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: list of training and accreditations options?

[ Edited ]
Authority
12375     0

and the length of each of these will cover both Tuesday morning and afternoon so we would choose 1?

Expert
12375     0

I too am looking for an answer to the scheduling of the four training sessions.  In order to take all four, each pair would need to fit within a morning or afternnon.  Have the time slots been worked out yet?  I'm most interested in Next-level DNS and Next-level DHCP.  If both of those were during Tuesday afternoon, I could travel on Tuesday morning.  Otherwise, I'd need to arrive on Monday night, incurring another hotel night.

Expert
12375     0

Continuing with scheduling questions... are the track sessions on Wed-Thu defined yet and have abstacts available?

12375     0
Hi,

We are in the process of reviewing our track submissions and will be launching session abstracts later this month.

Justin Mounts

12375     0
The sessions will run in a serial fashion beginning at 8am on Tuesday morning. Each session will last 1:15, with a break between sessions 3 and 4 for lunch. We will be adding the schedule to the website in the coming days.

Expert
12375     0

The four sessions do appear when one registers.  Next-level DNS and DHCP are in the morning; IPAM and Addons are in the afternoon.  I sure wish those times were swapped.

[ Edited ]
Adviser
12375     0

Here are the updated training courses and information.  Please note there are 5 to choose from $99 per session, or $299 for 4 (a couple of them run in parallel)

Next-level DNS will help DNS administrators get the most out of their DNS deployments. Topics will focus on helping administrators to better analyze their environments for DNS best-practices and security. We will cover how DNSSEC validation can help you today even in environments that are unsigned.

Next-level DHCP will focus on DHCP advanced concepts such as DHCP Fingerprinting and lease history and how these can be used to help secure and enhance your environment. Finally we will look at how DHCP relates to best-practice DNS and IPAM.

Next-level IPAM will focus on architecting IPAM to mirror your organizational design. We will address how this best-practice IPAM design can take IPAM past the level of just IP addressing, allow users to tie information to all objects in the Infoblox database, and allow administrators to search, sort, and export based on any data mapped to those objects.

Maximize Your DDI with Add-ons will focus on the additional tools available to increase the efficiency and security of your Infoblox Implementation, including Network Insight for bringing port information and control to your IPAM as well as DNS Firewall and Advanced DNS Protection (ADP) for security.

NetMRI and Policy Compliance will show you how NetMRI can detect and correct deviations from approved configurations on your network devices. We’ll explain how NetMRI identifies violations to prescribed configuration policies and show you how to correct violations manually or in an automated fashion.‎

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Does the student get CE credits for taking this or other classes?

Employee
Employee
12375     0

Does the student get CE credit for taking this class or a series of these classes?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You