Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Bloxfest

Network Automation Track at Bloxfest

Adviser
1238     0

Keeping track of all the resources in your network is becoming harder and harder. What discussions at Bloxfest will give you a deeper understanding of network automation?

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Network Automation Track at Bloxfest

[ Edited ]
Adviser
1239     0

Here's additional information regarding the Network Automation track session at Bloxfest!

Presenter: Customer panel and Lou Nardo, Infoblox Product Marketing Director
Who is the session for?: Network directors, architects, and engineers; IT operations managers

Network configuration and change tasks are often still done by senior network engineers—either manually, using command-line interfaces, or with home-grown perl scripts. Time consuming and tedious, these processes can make teams fail to roll out changes within allotted windows, delaying service delivery. Often the changes go untracked, causing inconsistent configurations and duplicate efforts. Infoblox NetMRI is used by a wide range of commercial enterprises and government institutions to automate, accelerate, audit, and control network configuration and change.

Attend this track session and see:

• How other network teams are using NetMRI to roll out changes, with specific change automation examples
  • Tips and tricks for making the most of the NetMRI change automation capabilities
  • Ways to drastically reduce the number and complexity of scripts you use to manage your network

By the time the session is over, you’ll know how to control your network configuration, track your changes, and free up time for more valuable service delivery tasks.

Get all the track details at bloxfest.com

bloxfest_banner.jpeg

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You