Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Community Suggestions

Infoblox access via Tapatalk

Not applicable
7989     1

Would it be possible to allow Tapatalk or a similar app access into the Infoblox forums?  Even an Infoblox specific app would be welcome.  I would love to be able to read the forums easily on my phone.  Yes, I do understand that I can read the forum on my phone via the browser.  However that is difficult to use and read.

Thanks!

Infoblox access via Tapatalk

Guru
7990     1

Hi Kirk,

Great suggestion!  We are looking into making our community more mobile device friendly - we will keep the community updated as we bring more features, functionalities and access options in!

Christine

Re: Infoblox access via Tapatalk

Adviser
7990     1

With the release of this new community site/platform, you can actually access it via mobile-friendly version.  It's been optimized for you to view on a tablet or phone via the "mobile" version or "full" version if you prefer while on your mobile device.  Let us know what you think!

Eric

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Infoblox access via Tapatalk

Adviser
7990     1
The new mobile version rocks! So easy to use and navigate the forums!

Thanks Eric!
Steve S.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You