Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Getting Started

Cannot CSV import into Infoblox IPAM, CSV Import file is not valid. First line of the file must be

589     1

I exported a subnet in Infoblox IPAM, hoping I can modify some of the names in the reservations, and the import fails.  There is no option that I can see to export the IPAM information in Infoblox format, and all the attempts to import fail.

Re: Cannot CSV import into Infoblox IPAM, CSV Import file is not valid. First line of the file must

590     1

Hello, when you export from the workspace, make sure you choose the Standard (Visible Data) or CSV Import Format option (you must choose this one here). When importing via CSV Job Import, choose the override option to update the old information with those changed in your CSV, as a suggestion to choose the option in Download Errors, this way you will be able to see which error occurred during the import. Note: In cases of extensible attributes, check that the information is in the same form as it should meet the attribute

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin