Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Getting Started

how to change BOOTP/PXE for a few hundred subnets

[ Edited ]
7459     0

I've been tasked to change BOOTP/PXE-server for a few hundred subnets. I wonder if this is possible to to from a CSV file? If so - what attribute should be included - how would this CSV look like and how would I go about doing such thing? Any help would be appreciated but a step-by-step guide wouldn't be bad at all. Thanks a million!

I know this is a rookie question but currently I am an Infoblox rookie so I hope anyone could devote a little time to help me out.

Kind regards

Kent

Re: how to change BOOTP/PXE for a few hundred subnets

7460     0

Yes, using the CSV would be the ideal method to achieve this, to makes things easy, I would say make the required changes for one network and from the Export the DHCP networks in "Export data in InfobloxCSV import function" and copy the data for said columns for other networks as well. In this case, the columns would be next_server, boot_file, boot_server

Also, you might want to add the CSV in multiple steps to go easy on your GM.Smiley Happy

Re: how to change BOOTP/PXE for a few hundred subnets

7460     0

Yes, using the CSV would be the ideal method to achieve this, to makes things easy, I would say make the required changes for one network and from the Export the DHCP networks in "Export data in InfobloxCSV import function" and copy the data for said columns for other networks as well. In this case, the columns would be next_server, boot_file, boot_server

Also, you might want to add the CSV in multiple steps to go easy on your GM.Smiley Happy

Regards,

Syam.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You