Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Videos

Installing and Configuring Infoblox IPAM for Microsoft System Center Orchestrator

Adviser
4378     2

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓ or Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Re: Installing and Configuring Infoblox IPAM for Microsoft System Center Orchestrator

Techie
4379     2

Hello Erics,

Many thank for the effort. I am writing you this message because I have not found any updated related document about the subject. The documents which I have found belongs to 2013 and no update has been done since 2013 about it.Therefore, I am looking for a related document or way to deploy IPAM_for_MS_Orchestrator. Ok I know that Infoblox has removed the necessary plugin from support site. But If we find a way like calling api or powershell script to get next available ip address from ipam on MS_Orchestrator then it will be ok for us. 

Thanks in advance

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You

Businesses are investing heavily into securing company resources from cyber-attacks form cybercrimin