Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Ansible nios call

663     0

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to filter out some 'UNMANAGED' ip records as they are clogging our customers dhcp scopes. when i run:

hosts: "{{ lookup('nios', 'search', filter={'address': '10.150.3.216'},provider=nios_provider) }}"

I get below object back

ok: [CUSTOMER_HOST] => {
    "hosts": [
        {
            "_ref": "ipv4address/whatever:10.150.3.216",
            "ip_address": "10.150.3.216",
            "is_conflict": false,
            "mac_address": "",
            "names": [],
            "network": "10.150.3.0/24",
            "network_view": "default",
            "objects": [],
            "status": "USED",
            "types": [
                "UNMANAGED"
            ],
            "usage": []
        },

"comment": "",
            "network": "10.150.3.0/24",
            "network_view": "default"
        }
    ]

Now i want to try and search for all records matching "types" : "UNMANAGED"  however this doesn't seem to exist as a filter..

Failed on object search with url https://CUSTOMER_HOST/wapi/v2.11.2/search?types=unmanaged&_max_results=1000: b'{ "Error": "AdmConProtoError: Unknown argument/field: \'types\'", \n  "code": "Client.Ibap.Proto", \n  "text": "Unknown argument/field: \'types\'"\n}'
Failed on object search with url https://CUSTOMER_HOST/wapi/v2.11.2/search?types=unmanaged&_max_results=1000&_proxy_search=GM: b'{ "Error": "AdmConProtoError: Unknown argument/field: \'types\'", \n  "code": "Client.Ibap.Proto", \n  "text": "Unknown argument/field: \'types\'"\n}'

i'm using WAPI version 2.11.2. Does someone know how to achieve this ?

Thank you,

Stef

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You