Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

NIOS 8.5 Cisco ISE Integration

3298     0

Hi all

I am trying to create an integration between Infoblox and Cisco ISE, but as this is a quite new way to make the ingetration i have not been able to find much documentation. Does anyone have any documentation on how to create this integration?

NIOS 8.5.1

Cisco ISE 2.6.0.156

Right now I have created the outbound ISE endpoint, but i have no template or notification rule. Does anyone have that?

Br, Kasper

Re: NIOS 8.5 Cisco ISE Integration

3298     0

Hi Kasper,

I got at least the certificate based authentication working using this (quite old) document: https://www.infoblox.com/wp-content/uploads/infoblox-deployment-guide-cisco-ise-integration-with-inf...

It is important that you create the certificates within ISE.

There is also a chapter in the Infoblox admin guide.

Hope that helps.

Thomas

3299     0

I have tried to use the old guides and I think I have a part of the solution working. 

I got the outbound endpoint configured and it looks like Infoblox can talk to ISE (working with the 'Test Connection' button). Now I need the Templates to use under Notification and Session Management.

Do you or anyone else have tried to make this kind of integration? 

Br, Kasper

3299     0

Hi,

Did you ever foud out how this is supposed to work ?

I'm in the same kind of configuration and wondering if we do have to build the notification rules and templates ourselves, or if Infoblox is delivering a package for this ?

Thanks for your feedback.

BR 

Eric

Superuser
3299     0

You will need to build the notification rules yourself

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You