06-03-2020 01:59 PM
Many organizations run both traditional data centers and hybrid cloud environments. SaaS, public, hybrid and multi-cloud, SD-WAN and IoT technologies are growing faster than ever. That's why network discovery, visibility, automation and control are essential. Yet despite available tools, many Microsoft and network professionals still face visibility issues, siloed data, IP conflicts, DHCP and network outages, manual data, spreadsheets and disparate systems.
Infoblox IPAM QuickStart can answer these challenges. However, this webinar will take a more in-depth look at the on-premises and hybrid-cloud discovery that’s essential for establishing a reliable, authoritative IPAM database, automating workflow processes and controlling your network.
Join Infoblox expert Principal Systems Engineer Fred Reitberger and Sr. Product Marketing Manager Bob Rose to see how Infoblox integrates discovery to give you the visibility and edge you need in managing your network.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Enable fully automated enterprise discovery to identify all endpoints, avoid IP address conflicts and detect compromised assets regardless of the environment
• Engage ecosystem integrations with leading security vendors for extensive threat intel & remediation
• Expedite troubleshooting, component syncing & provisioning across infrastructure, Microsoft & hybrid cloud environments
• Realize time & process savings through cross-team collaboration & automation
• Access near-real-time & historical data, support audits, see key metrics & forecast IPAM resource needs
Attendees will receive their own a digital copy of the Network Insight with Advisor datasheet, IPAM QuickStart Solution Note, and Tolly Group Report: TCO of Using Infoblox Authoritative IPAM for DNS and DHCP.