Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

API Examples

Re: The definitive list of REST examples

[ Edited ]
Adviser
8793     0

@mmortimer wrote:

Hi, thanks very much for the overview.

I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve all the extensible attributes from InfoBlox?

We've created a few extensible attributes as a list that contain our network sites and countries. I would like to be able to retrieve (and possibly even edit) all configured list values through the API. Looking at the API documentation there doesn't seem to be a REST object for this so would require us to retrieve all objects and extract the data from there.

Regards,

Matt

I had to do the same to update an attribute that contained a fixed list.  To do this, I had to use the Perl API as the Web API does not allow for CRUD changes on Attributes.

8793     0

I am wondering if it is possible to do a search with the wapi and do an offset? With test and internal sites coming up first, and the limitations on the number of objects I can return from a search, I would like to offset where it is pulling the data.

Authority
8793     0

I think what you are looking for is _paging and _page_id

8793     0

Thank you, I will look into that.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You