Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

API Find EndHosts related to DeviceID?

[ Edited ]
5728     0

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to the community/NetMRI/InfoBlox but I tried searching for what I need and I couldn't find anything.

I am writing an integration application and I managed to get my head around the API. What doesn't seem to work however (or at least I was not able to make it work) is searching within EndHostMacAddresses using DeviceID. 

I tried with find, search, even with op_ / val_ options, but didn't have any luck.. 

Is that even possible? The documentation suggests so. I am on version 3.3.0. 

Basically the idea is to get a list of all EndHosts connected to a particular device/switch. The same works for the Interface model (e.g. I can fetch information about all Ifs) but I don't seem to be able to do that with the Endhosts too.. 

Any piece of advise will be much appreciated & will be most welcome .

Thanks! 

Re: API Find EndHosts related to DeviceID?

[ Edited ]
5729     0

Hi all,

me again.. 

I just thought I got this by checking/using the Neighbor model as for some devices this works quite well, but not for all. 

Can someone share his thoughts if / what does the Neighbor model contains exactly? 

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You