Infoblox’s global team of threat hunters uncovers a DNS operation with the ability to bypass traditional security measures and control the Great Firewall of China. Read about “Muddling Meerkat” and the many other threat actors discovered by Infoblox Threat Intel here.

API & Integration, DevOps,NetOps,SecOps

Seeking Guidance on Mendix Integration with Infoblox API

[ Edited ]
324     0

Hello Community Members,

I am currently working on a project that involves integrating Infoblox with Mendix, and I could use some guidance from those with experience in this area.

Specifically, I am looking to leverage the capabilities of Mendix to streamline and enhance the functionality of our Infoblox deployment through API integration. However, I am facing some challenges in understanding the best practices for integrating these two platforms seamlessly.

If anyone has successfully integrated Mendix with Infoblox before, I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice you could provide. 

I also check this : https://www.servicenow.com/community/itsmmendixforum/infoblox-integration/m-p/622480 But I have not found any solution. Please guide me in this.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
Prisha Singh
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You