Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

Automation Scripts

Download numerous session logs from jobs in NetMRI

Adviser
1733     0

I have a couple thousand session logs I need to pull from jobs in NetMRI. Is there a way to do this via API or SCP? It is quite cumbersome and inefficient to use the UI.

Re: Download numerous session logs from jobs in NetMRI

Adviser
1733     0

Btw, we do not have a support contract, so calling support is unavailable to us.

1733     0

It is possible using REST API using the below example.

<netmri-ip>/api/3.7/job_details/device_files?id=<job-id-here>&deviceid=<dev-id-here>&file=<filename-here>

If you have multiple jobs to download files from, you can probably utilize a script and loop through the device IDs to get the file.

Adviser
1733     0

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that in the future. I ended up creating a wiki page with all the URL's for the reports and using the Chrome extension Tab Save to download them all at once. It still required some manual steps to save the files, but it was much faster and easier than downloading them from the NetMRI UI.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You