Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

BloxOne Threat Defense and Threat Intelligence

Infoblox security feeds and download module sets from manegement interface

Authority
3089     0

Hi All 

Is it possible to have security feeds i.e. Active RPZ tunnel for DNS FW and Updates for Threat Insight to download from management interface of the Infoblox , as per my understanding the both uses the VIP on whcih the DNS service is running , please advise what config is required to have management interface to download this feeds ...only enabling the management inerface will this traffic go from management interface i..e feeds download from internet. ??

Re: Infoblox security feeds and download module sets from manegement interface

Adviser
3089     0

@rameshwar wrote:

Hi All 

Is it possible to have security feeds i.e. Active RPZ tunnel for DNS FW and Updates for Threat Insight to download from management interface of the Infoblox , as per my understanding the both uses the VIP on whcih the DNS service is running , please advise what config is required to have management interface to download this feeds ...only enabling the management inerface will this traffic go from management interface i..e feeds download from internet. ??

If the MGMT port is enabled, NIOS will use its routing table to determine which interface should be used for communications. You can add a static route to help force this.

Regards,

Tony

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You