05-19-2020 08:42 AM
Decentralization, limited interoperability, and a lack of data sharing results in network and security silos that operate without context. This is no longer a viable approach. An increase in hybrid cloud architectures only adds another level of complexity.
An integrated, cloud-based security ecosystem can drastically enhance an organization’s ability to prevent, detect, and respond to advanced threats with actionable threat intelligence.
The COVID-19 crisis exacerbates this situation, forcing network teams to make rapid decisions around enhancing their security infrastructure. With the sudden and drastic increase of WFH a highly connected and responsive ecosystem is paramount.
Join Infoblox and Empowered Networks for this timely and fifth webinar in our series to learn how:
- Infoblox Grid data provides the context that security systems badly need but lack.
- How to enhance existing security infrastructure with outbound alert-based notifications to automate and improve threat detection and accelerate remediation.
- The significance of a fully integrated hybrid ecosystem in today’s security landscape.
- Seamless dynamic workflows drastically reducing MTTI and MTTR by providing key context in an automated fashion.
- To make use of your existing data GOLD – integrating your security pipeline with existing data sources.