11-19-2018 03:25 PM
Is there a place in the GUI to give the show the same data as the CLI command "show uptime"?
I mean can you select a certain member and find out how long it has been up for without having to SSH to it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-20-2018 12:51 AM
You can use the Grid Status widget to see the System Uptime.
You can go to the Dashboards > Status > Default to access the Grid Status widget.
The Grid Status widget also displays the following information in the member table:
- Member Name: The name of the member.
- IPv4 Address: The IPv4 address of the member.
- IPv6 Address: The IPv6 address of the member.
- Status: The current status of the member.
- System Uptime: The duration of time (days, hours, and minutes) that the Grid member has been up and running.
Hope this helps.
02-13-2023 03:42 AM
This reyally helpmed me to find the uptime of the device, but is there a way to download the uptime of all the member's at a time ?