Introducing SOC Insights for BloxOne Threat Defense: Boost your SOC efficiency with AI-driven insights to eliminate manual work and accelerate investigation and response times. Read the blog announcement here.

VMware

Cannot find any Infoblox IPAM connections. (Dynamic Script Module name : getIpamConnections#2)

1807     0

Hello Team,

I have VRA 7.3 with infoblox plugin 4.3 and its working properly while provisioning a new VM but I am getting below error in VRA Workflow history while importing an existing VM to VRA (VM already have an IP and network).

==

Workflow failed with the following exception: Error executing vRealize Orchestrator workflow: IPAM Provider Error: {"code":3000,"message":"Cannot find any Infoblox IPAM connections. (Dynamic Script Module name : getIpamConnections#2)"} (Dynamic Scrip

==

Any help or assistance will be appreciated. 

Re: Cannot find any Infoblox IPAM connections. (Dynamic Script Module name : getIpamConnections#2)

1808     0

Hello All,

Just wanted to update that the issue got resolved by creating a new network profile with the particular IP range but now I am getting below error:-

Workflow failed with the following exception: Error executing vRealize Orchestrator workflow: IPAM Provider Error: {"code":3000,"message":"Unable to update fixed address: no fixed addresses were found in IPAM. (Workflow:Update vNIC / Get unique recor

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended for You